It’s illegal to have .08 breath alcohol, 5ng THC or be “affected by” either within 2 hrs of driving.
1. Do you drive your own vehicle when going out?
81% of adults would intervene to prevent a DUI if given a chance.
2. Do you plan for a designated driver or taxi?
Drivers who believe they are ok to drive after consuming a second drink are 4.5 times more likely to be DUI.
3. Do you drink more than one drink when you are out?
The greatest number of DUI’s are issued after 10pm
4. Do you stay out past 10pm?
The majority of DUI stops happen within 5 miles of the City Center.
5. Do you go out in the city?
The odor of alcohol or marijuana raise suspicion of DUI and trigger field tests.
6. Do you smoke marijuana in your car?
This behavior makes it more likely there is an odor of intoxicants in your vehicle.
7. Do you leave paraphernalia or empty alcohol containers in your vehicle?
It is illegal to drive while “affected by” medications prescribed to you.
8. Do you take anxiety, depression or pain meds during the day?
Please wait while your score is being calculated
Your score on a riskiness scale of 0 to 32
Your two riskiest answers are below, update your answers to see how it affects your score.
Get free legal insurance at busted911.com. It covers one phone call from a lawyer and notifies emergency contacts if you end up in jail.
These are no guarantees about your safety or freedom, your liberty is your responsibility.